In this blog, we are dealing with one of the most influenced issues in our present world. Yes, pollution. Different medical problems can be welcomed with a direct introduction to pollution. Portions of India have especially elevated levels of air contamination during specific seasons. The expanded contamination is influencing numerous and is known to make rare hidden medical problems. This issue is occurring in nations over the globe, where raised degrees of pollution to continue heightening. There are numerous means you can follow to control the unfavorable impact of pollution other than wearing a mask.
Ayurveda has created the most natural ways to avoid such problems. Let’s go through them in this blog. Pollution can affect your health in different ways leading to several illnesses. The remedies followed by Ayurveda mainly concentrate on boosting up the immunity level of the body such that up to a limit pollution attacks to the body can be prevented. Also, Ayurveda detoxifies one’s body and instructs to take good quality of air at least in your home and surrounding. Now let’s have a look at some natural remedies for boosting up your immunity.
- Add a diet routine with leading antioxidants contents in it. Antioxidants can secure your body from exposure to pollution affects up to an extent.
- Diet should include vitamin C, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acid contents which are the best producers of immunity power for the body.
- Beta Carotene.
Now let’s go through some sources of these vitamins. Vitamin C is presented in amla, lemon, carrots, guava, berries, apples, kiwis, etc. In the case of vitamin E, it’s mainly found in almonds, cloves, basils, etc. Beta Carotene sources are coriander, spinach, fenugreek, lettuce, etc. Walnuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, etc contains a good amount of Omega 3 fatty acids. Now, let’s move from sources of immunity to some home remedies that you practice to avoid influences of pollution.
- A combination of jaggery mixed with palm or date is one of the most effective remedies followed by humans from a long time ago and neem leaves are used as a strong agent for immunity development also helps to purify impurities in the blood.
- Mix within the instructed proportion of turmeric and honey: A one-fourth tablespoon of turmeric with half tablespoon honey, use this mixture before you go to sleep. This combination is one of the best home remedies to create immunity thus pollution infected problems.
- A mixture of a half tablespoon of basil leaves extracts with some drops of ginger and honey. This mixture is better to take in an empty stomach for better results.
Moreover all, everyone living on this planet has the responsibility to hold this nature as it was, and we are just a part of this nature, generation after generation, it’s our job to give a beautiful nature to our next generation. Ayurveda is developed from this Mother Nature such as it doesn’t have any side effects or any further issues.