Headaches are one of the main issues affecting all ages of people because they are powerful enough to distract your time. There are different types of headaches and here we are discussing the majority types of headaches such as migraine headaches, recurrent headaches, and Cluster headaches.
Migraine is mentioned as Sooryavata in Ayurvedic standards. A type of headache that slightly starts disturbing you in the morning and gradually to its peak pain in the evening and general lessen during the night. Migraines occur because of the excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. An individual influenced with a migraine is probably going to encounter sickness and vomiting, alongside a headache on one side of the head. Migraines can be caused because of hormonal changes, hypersensitivity from certain food things, or overabundance stress. Aside from exercises and diets, the best Ayurvedic solutions for managing migraine headaches are as per the following:
- Shirolepa or herbal paste applying on the head is successful for pacifying pitta dosha. Other herbs like Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also used.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic treatment, where a fine stream of fluid is poured over your scalp is also marked as an effective remedy in Ayurveda.
- Taila Dhara is a type of treatment for migraines in which oils like chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are utilized.
A headache that feels on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham in Ayurveda. Its Symptoms are short but very painful headaches over weeks or months together. Such headaches happen on account of disruptions in the nervous system. There are a few Ayurveda solutions for the control of Cluster headaches. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Apply mixture paste of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Apply mixture paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida, and coriander.
- Reduce cumin seeds to smaller pieces by crushing them and join with lemon juice. Keep this mix on the painful side of your head for fast relief.
- Have coconut water.
This type of headache is peapitive means it occurs after some time after a gap instead of ending up. There are a few Ayurvedic solutions for controlling this type of headache. They are mentioned below:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and take it.
- Back rub your neck delicately with warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your noses parallel to the roof, and apply sesame oil in your noses. This is known as a nasal treatment.
There are a few other Ayurvedic cures that are compelling in managing all types of migraines. For more information regarding effective Ayurveda remedies and treatment feel free to Dr.Jasna Ayurvedic clinic.